
Sorry I have not written in awhile! Even though this whole process is amazing, I had nothing really new to report! I did go to the doctor last week and the heartbeat was 140 so that was good. I am starting to look a bit more pregnant but sometimes I just wish I looked a bit bigger, I am just in a weird stage right now. I am sure that many of you are saying, "Oh no, you don't want to be bigger...just wait!". I just like looking the part, it makes it feel more real if that makes sense. I will say though, that my pants are getting a little tight and this may be too much info but today I couldn't really button the ones I am wearing so they are rigged so I can keep them up.
I start school next Monday the 23rd which is I guess exciting...I am really looking forward to the fact that I don't have to work a "full year"! And I am getting a student teacher so that will be nice for the fall.
I have a few more appointments coming up in September and then one in October and November for now.
Also, I thought it would be fun for you all to make your guess on what the sex of the baby might be as well as length and weight and even a predicted date of delivery. So leave your comments here so we can see who will be the winner! I will think of a good prize for you too!
Blessings,
Lindsey
It's a boy and that's all I KNOW right now!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!