We had our last visit with Dr. Phy this morning and all is well! Praise God! I was so nervous this morning and a bit last night because it just seems more real as the days go on. This has just been an amazing experience thus far and I am just realizing how truly blessed we are. The baby looked great and was moving around a lot. The doctor even said that the baby's movement was above average so that is always nice to hear! She even commented once on the baby having long legs! I had to laugh...we all know that will not be true, poor Grant! The baby had it's feet crossed and it's hands by it's head, so that is just precious. I can see on the screen that every time I laugh that my stomach moves a lot and thus sort of moves the baby. I hope and pray that I can continue to laugh a lot during this pregnancy so the baby will have lots of fun it it's little home.
I still feel a bit sick but I think I've got it down now, I just have to eat way more often than usual and not let myself feel hungry.
We are just so thrilled and so excited to share our news with many more of you today. Thank you for your continued love and prayers! We feel it and are thankful that we have such wonderful friends and family! Stay tuned for more updates! I will take a picture each week of my growing baby bump and will show the next ultrasound which won't be until about week 20.
Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lindsey
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are so happy for you and Grant! I can't wait to keep reading about the amazing journey you are on! Love you guys! (all 3!)
ReplyDelete