We went to see Dr. Phy on Tuesday this week. We were so excited to get to see the little "nutter butter" (that's what it looks like). The baby was moving around so much and Dr. Phy said she had never seen a baby move through the whole ultrasound. Grant of course thinks that we've got a little athelte on our hands. (Although, that could mean a gymnast too!) Grant got to hear the heartbeat this time in person since he didn't the first time so that was special. She also told us that we were 10weeks 4 days which is more than what the doctors in Lafayette had orginally thought. So that is even more exciting because it makes the time speed up. Dr. Phy also mentioned that from now on we are there is a 97% chance of us having a perfectly fine pregnancy. I am just elated to almost be out of the woods. I haven't been feeling the best, wish is still a great sign, so that part is yucky but I will take it. It is all worth it. I will be able to stop taking the progestrone in a few more days and I also have started taking some extra calcium. So I am super excited for what is to come and deep down inside excited to "look the part". YAY for our little "nutter butter"!
Blessings,
Lindsey
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment