First of all I have to mention that our soon to be child has two new cousins! Hadleigh and Neil's twins, Sam and Marah were born on June 22nd. They are just precious and Grant and I are so glad we could be in Indiana for their birth. Hadleigh and Neil are already making great parents. On the family note, it has been so nice to be here with all our friends and family and spend some solid time with everyone.
Yesterday we went and met Dr. Hoversland here in Lafayette since we didn't get to meet him the other day. He was very nice and gave us another ultrasound. The baby looks more like a baby and not so much like a blob which is fun to see. We have truely been blessed with this pregnancy.
I have been super naseous and am so glad to some symptoms. It gives me peace of mind, but I wish more foods sounded appealing!
Blessings,
Lindsey
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment