We had our first ultrasound yesterday, June 3rd. My mom was with us as we were to drive to Indiana right after the appointment. Everything went well and we were so thrilled! We saw a little sesame seed of a baby and possibly a blirb of a heart beat. I also got some blood work done and it looked great too. Praise God that all looks good as of now. I asked if it would be ok to go ahead and see a doctor while I was here in Indiana to have another ultrasound and get some blood work done. My fabulous doctor gave me all the needed paper work and I called my old doctor's office in Indiana to get everything set up. I have an appointment on June 15th. So yay for that. Then, we should be able to see more and definitely see a heart beat! We are just happy and so grateful that everything is ok and we are on the right track! 6 weeks today!
Blessings,
Lindsey
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment