I went to the doctor on Wednesday to re-check my levels and make sure everything was still looking good. All is well and we are moving along nicely. I feel great, just a few symptoms and feeling a bit of pressure, but other than that great. I think that a few more symptoms wil come along as the weeks go by. We are just so excited and praise God that all is well. I am focusing on not worrying and reminding myself that I can't do anything about what should or could happen. We just have to trust in God's plan and deal with whatever comes our way.
Our friends just had a baby on Tuesday and she is just precious. It makes you realize that all of this is truly a miracle.
My shots and medicine are going well. I am starting to develop tiny little bruises from the shots, but it's all worth it!
My doctor called me Wednesday night just to check in which I thought was just amazing and so nice of her to do. She is a wonderful person. She just talked with me about how things were going and what we should do while I am home in Indiana. She answered a lot of my questions which I really appreciated as well. We have an ultrasound next Thursday at 8:30! My mom will be here so that will be nice and we will leave shortly after for Indiana! YAY! I can't wait to see everyone!
Blessings,
Lindsey
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment