Another day...another blessing!
I visited the doctor this morning (with the help of some school friends who watched my class) and took a blood test. I anxiously awaited the results all day and finally got a call from Kristen at the office who said, "Congratulations!" She said that my beta levels looked really good and so did my progestrone level.
I took the Lovanox (blood thinner) this evening as I was on the phone with a great and supportive family member, Alicia, and just stuck it in there and felt great! It was a lot easier than I thought.
It has been a great day and as a good friend told me I must "keep the faith". I was also given this scripture to think about today: Matthew 6:33 - "But first seek his kingdom and his righteousness, and all of these things will be given to you as well". I must focus on the good to come and not be focused on what could happen. We are so very blessed and I appreciate the prayers.
Blessings,
Lindsey
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment