Patience. Faith. Hope.
All words that can describe what my husband and I have gone through in the last year. We have been tested in our commitment to God and have learned that trust in him is the only answer.
Finally, as of today, we have been given yet another chance to bring a child into the world. I took a pregnancy test yesterday (after buying a pack of three tests that just have one line for "not pregnant" and two for "not pregnant") and received a test with a faint little line. I then proceeded to drink a large amount of tea to then have a negative test result...go figure. So, I tried a digital one again first thing this morning (I sent Grant to the store to get more last night-hehehe) and it finally said PREGNANT...no ifs, ands, or buts about it!
We both are truly excited and know how blessed we are. We are trusting in God that all will go according to his plan. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to take a blood test and then hopefully will start the extra medicines I need as soon as possible.
Blessings, (oh yay for blessings like this!)
Lindsey
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment