Tuesday, October 5, 2010

23 1/2 weeks!



YAY for 23 weeks! Things are going really well! I feel pretty good and just feel bigger by the moment. I went to the doctor today and all is well. The heartbeat was about 150 and my weight gain was good also. We have an ultrasound tomorrow so that will be nice and fun. Especially since we get to see the little bean moving around!
The baby has been moving around so very much since I last wrote. I love feeling it as a reminder that all is well. I noticed today that the more I sit the more everything just kind of hurts. My student teacher, Emily, is in full teach now and will be for four weeks. That rocks, but sitting and grading doesn't (although it is way better than disciplining) feel that great. I guess I'll have to go do some laps every now and then. I am a little slow at getting up of the couch and out of bed so I hope no one needs me in a hurry.
Grant is painting the nursery this weekend so I will update later about how that goes. Could be interesting... He is also going to paint a little table as well. I still haven't made the curtains but I should be able to in the next few weekends.
That's all for now!
Blessings,
Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet little girl Fausset! Lookin goooooooood sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi baby it's Grammy in Otterbein! Cant' wait to meet you. I believe you will be in my arms on Jan. 30th 2011 a beautiful baby BOY, weighing in at 7lbs 10oz and 20inches TALL. Lindsey you look wonderful. I am so happy for you and Grant. Dad(Jerry)also known now as Poppy said Boy 8lbs 2oz Jan. 26th. Love and Blessings to all of you! Mom

    ReplyDelete