Sunday, October 17, 2010

25 weeks and Nursery Progress!

Last weekend Grant started working on the nursery. He painted the back wall. We did a gray called "cathedral gray". The before and after are below.





He really took his time and with some tips from my dad, I think he did a fabulous job! He also sanded down the side table (that we will later paint white) and he also got the TV installed. He has done a nice job and it is fun to see him so excited.

Grant also made me breakfast in bed this morning. Sorry that the picture is blurry but he even brought a flower! It was so sweet and yummy!



I worked this weekend on making the curtains for the nursery. I have not sewn anything but buttons since the 8th grade so I thought it could be interesting. They turned out ok! I say that with much relief as I was a bit worried. Below is the prep, just one panel and then the finished product.







I feel like I am growing by the day. My tummy feels a little tight at times and I am wondering where I am going to put three more months of growth. Each weekend I really try to relax as being up and about it is a little bit harder than it used to be. But overall I feel great and am still so excited and blessed! I felt the baby kicking a lot yesterday while I was making the curtains so I am not for sure if the baby doesn't like them or is trying to say thank you. I'll just assume it was a thanks.



Grant plans on finishing the painting of the circles we are going to put on the wall and the side table next Sunday. He doesn't have much time left since the season is about to start. I am so thankful that he is willing to help and takes pride in the nursery. I have to admit, I have it pretty good!!

Blessings,
Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Love how the nursery is coming along! I can't believe I get to see you this week!! I can't wait! love you bunches & you look adorable..as always!

    ReplyDelete