Thursday, December 2, 2010

32 weeks





So yes, I know it has been awhile. But here you go, a picture of me at 32 weeks! And the nursery!! The nursery is not completely done. We are still waiting on the bedding, but we are in no hurry. We just put the circles on the wall tonight---Thanks Bre! And then Grant suprised me with putting together the crib last night. We are still figuring out some of the arranging with the accessories, but so far I love it and am so excited. Someone told me it would feel more real once the furniture was in the room and they were right. It's just crazy how close we are getting!
We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and everything looks great! The baby weighs about 4 pounds. We had a doctor appointment today with my OB and they are rotating me through the other doctors in the group just so I can meet them in case they have to deliver. The doctor today was great. I will find out more in two weeks but they are thinking that I will switch to another blood thinner at 36 weeks to make sure that I can get an epidural during labor.
I am feeling pretty good but just a lot slower than normal. I have to remind myself to sit down and relax when I am at work or just doing things for too long. Grant will tell you however that I am pretty lazy once I get home and just like to sit and be still. I am also needing his help to tie my shoes as well. The baby has been moving around like crazy and has been so fun to feel. The only thing is that the baby has been a bit of a night owl lately and is really active when I am not.
I am very much looking forward to my showers that are coming up in a few weeks. I have such wonderful friends here in Lubbock and am so lucky that they are willing to do something for me.
It won't be much longer! We're so excited!!
Blessings,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment