Sunday, December 26, 2010

35 weeks!!!! Oh my goodness!


My sister Marissa came to visit this past week and it was just lovely!! It is always good to see family but I especially enjoy spending time with my little sis. I put her to work rather quickly once she arrived. I took her to both Target and Babies R Us so that we could finish shopping off of my registry. I really needed Marissa to help me keep my funds straight as well as what was really needed and what wasn't. Once we went shopping she helped me set up things in the nursery and I was so thankful for her help. She really did so much for me and I could not have done it without her.


I think that we are finished with the nursery! This picture shows the last step which are pictures of Grant and I when we were about 5 months old. Grant put all of the things that we needed to put together this week as well. He put together the pack n' play, (which I helped finish) the swing, the bouncer and the bassinet. So we are really ready on that front.

I think that we are basically good to go but I am sure there are things that I forgot. I am in the process of paking my bags for the hospital and I think that I am almost there, but I may need to add a few things. I am just very unsure of what needs to be packed so I have been looking online for ideas. I also am working on the baby book so I can get a head start before things start getting busy.

We are super excited that in a very short time our little miracle will be here. I remember looking forward to Christmas so much because it would be close to when the baby is here and now look!! Christmas has come and gone and it is just so very close! Grant keeps asking me if I am ready and then I say, "I think, are you ready?", and we just keep going back and forth! We know that you are never ready for something like this, but we sure are thrilled for this baby. We also are very aware of the changes that may come but we very much enjoy listening to the wonderful things that we have to look forward to as we become parents. Thanks for all of your prayers!

Blessings,
Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. The nursery looks wonderful! So happy that Marissa was able to come down and help you... I know that meant a lot to you.

    Your bags- comfy pjs, robe, slippers, loose fitting clothes to wear home, personal care, baby book & pen, camera.

    Can't wait to see little Fausset! Love, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete