



We finally welcomed Bellamy Stone Fausset on February 4th at 9:08pm. She weighed 8 pounds even and she was 19.75 inches long. She is just precious! She has lots of dark hair and we think she is super cute! Since her delivery we have been at home and have been visited by lots of family and we still have more coming.
Reflecting back on the entire pregnancy and then the birth, it is just amazing that our little miracle is here. I feel that the pregnancy went so smoothly and I am so lucky. Grant has been amazing throughout both the pregnancy and birth. I couldn't ask for a better husband and a better dad for Bellamy. As a side note, we have been together for 6 years this Valentine's Day and having our little girl makes it even more special as things come full circle.
I will try to update this as much as I can and will try to post as many pictures as I can as well so we can all watch her grow!
Blessings,
Lindsey
I CANNOT wait to get over there and see y'all!!!!
ReplyDeleteBellamy we can't wait to play with you!! -Jensen and Jamie!
ReplyDelete