It took me awhile to do this, but I am finally updating the blog about our dear, sweet Bellamy. Bellamy is now 8 months old which is a long while from the last time I posted when she was just a few weeks old. Many things have changed since then including the fact that Bellamy has blossomed into a lively little firecracker of a baby. We of course love her so very much and are just thrilled to be her parents.
I looked forward to a lot of things when I was pregnant with Bellamy. But I never could look forward enough to how much joy she has brought us. I remember when I was little and on Christmas morning we had that great sense of anticipation before going in the living room to see what Santa brought. As I became older that feeling obviously faded, but now it is back and not even on Christmas! Most mornings both Grant and I get to go get Bellamy when she wakes up and that has brought me so much joy. I know that it is small thing, but it sure makes my day to see her smile.
Lately, little "B" as we call her has been crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. She just learned to clap and it has improved from a two fist to a one fist clap. It's pretty cute! She loves following the puppies and sitting in Izzie's bed. I've had to take down most of my picture's on my fridge because she loves to pull of the magnets. She has tried to eat dog food, but since we don't have any teeth, that's not the best idea. We also went to her first Tech football game this month. She did well but then had a little accident right on Momma so we made our way home pretty quickly. She loves her daycare with Miss Linda and Miss Vicki and terrorizes the other kids with her gal pal Micah. We think that she may be getting teeth, but what do we know?? We're way to new at this parent thing.
In just her short 8 months her on Earth, she has done quite a bit. Here are some highlights (and maybe I'll eventually post some pictures of these times too!): two visits from Betsy, visits from Poppy and Grammy, her very first Easter, a visit from Aunt Hadleigh, Uncle Neil, and cousins Sam and Marah, two trips home to Indiana, some trips to the pool, and many, many other firsts.
I hope to write again soon. The plan is to this at least once a week. We shall see!!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this!! She is adorable!!
ReplyDelete