Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Fun!



A few weeks ago, we took Bellamy to her first Tech football game! So fun! We didn't make it through the whole game due to some diaper issues, but none the less it was fun!


Last weekend I took Bellamy to the pumpkin patch (actually it was a church that sold pumpkins in town, but if felt like a pumpkin patch). Next time I'll be more prepared with a wagon but we still had fun. She's so cute!


Monday we experienced our first big west Texas dust storm. It was insane! I was aware that it was windy but did not know what we were in for. I was washing dishes and looked out the window and the sky was darker than our neighbor's roof. So of course I went outside to take pictures. Shortly after I came back in the wind picked up and you couldn't see the next house until it passed by. It was very eerie and they said they had clocked the winds at 74 miles per hour at one point. Super crazy!



On Tuesday we had a rough day. I got into a small fender bender on my way to pick up Bellamy. It was small and for once not my fault! But I'm so thankful Bellamy wasn't with me! When I did pick her up we had an appointment to get her ears pierced. She did fine, but I might have done worse. I had to hold her down after they did the first one and she knew what was coming. I'm so glad it's over and I think she looks pretty sweet!


And finally, we bought Miss B some new toys this week, a walker-ish thing and fun toy that uses air to shoot balls around. She loves them both but loves more to play with anything in the kitchen she can get her hands on. What ever keeps her happy...

Until later,
Blessings,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment